What time can I show up?
- Check-in: Any time after 2PM
- We ask that people try to arrive before 10pm, but understand that may not be possible. There is a self check-in box at the gate at the bottom of the driveway.
- Check-out: By 12PM
- We have checkin/checkout times to ensure all guest at The Bike Farm have the space to enjoy themselves during their stay, that said we can usual accommodate most needs, so if you need to arrive or depart on a different schedule please just let us know.
- The full amount of your stay is charged at the time of booking
- No refunds or changes to your booking within 7 days of arrival
How far is the walk to the restrooms?
- Between 1-7 minutes depending on where you are camping. Riding your bike is even faster! If walking at night, don’t forget your flashlight or headlamp, you’ll want it once you get to where you’re going.
Is there electricity?
- In the glamping tents 1 & 2 there is electricity outlets and lighting. In glamping tents 3 & 4 For car camping and tent camping there is no electricity. This is good ol’ camping, so make sure to bring your headlamps, flashlights and firewood if you want lights.
Do you have a pump track on the property?
- We do have a pump track. Perfect for strider bikes and adults, the pump track is a ton of fun.
Do you allow pets?
- We do allow dogs (we love animals!), but we ask that you please keep them on leash at all times for the comfort of all guest.
Is there water available on the property?
- Yes, water is available on the property, however it is not at each individual campsite. There is a water station located at the Glamping zone near the showers for fill up.
Are there trash receptacles?
- We do not offer trash receptacles. The Bike Farm is currently PACK IN PACK OUT. Our goal is to always leave the earth as beautiful or more beautiful than when we arrived so please check your campsite before you depart for micro-trash.
THANK YOU FOR BOOKING WITH US! WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT!